The book to finally solve The Ancient Egyptian Race Controversy.
Black Egyptians sets out to prove once and for all that Black Africans started and inhabited the Ancient Egyptian civilisation. This is the book to finally solve the Ancient Egyptian race controversy. Drawing on a wealth of sources including Nuwaupu, genetics and archaeology, the author combines conventional and unconventional Egyptology together to form a unique record of Egyptian history and set the stage for Black Africans to unite under one common creed.
1. The False Representation of Egypt
2. Extraterrestrial Origins
3. A Gap in time
4. Ancient Egypt & African Tribes - Sudan
5. Ancient Egypt & African Tribes - Nigeria
6. Ancient Egypt & Africa
7. Ancient Egypt and Meso-America
8. The present Egyptian population
9. Introduction to physical anthropology and archaeogenetics of African people
10. Anthropometric and genetic analysis of Egypt
The Book of Gates, Tomb of Seti I Dynasty 19 1820.
From right to left to right, Egyptian, Asiatic Nubian, Libyan.
Find about the man behind the book, Segun Magbagbeola
Read chapters from the legendary book 'Black Egyptians'
Come and learn the fascinating history of Ancient Egypt, the cradle of civilisation